New Retrospective - The Goonies - Never say die to continuous improvement
Heyyyy you guysss!
Retro number #82 in my collection is the Goonies retrospective. This one was a collaborative creation as part of a live workshop with the hundreds of the Miro community where 5 new templates were created in parallel.
Relive a bit of nostalgia with your team by entering the Goonies universe
Access the Miro template below, plug & play into your own instances and let us know how you get on!
Why use this retro?
- 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗰𝗲: Learn more about your team and embrace the nostalgia by sharing what your favourite childhood movie was. Mine is a toss up between the Lion King and the Land Before Time.
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨: Use themes from the Goonies universe to generate insights as a team.
- Heyyy you guyyssss - Like Sloth, who was our hero in the last iteration? What should we be celebrating?
- Booby Traps - What traps do we need to be on the lookout for in the next iteration?
- Goonies never say die! - What should we be persevering with as a team?
- One eyed Willy's treasure - What treasure do we seek in the future? What will success look like for us?
Rate the retro: Inspect & Adapt the retro itself by rating how much value it brought you & the team using the fist of five scale. Retros themselves should also be subject to continuous improvement
I of course claim no ownership to any of the copyright materials displayed.
Looking for an Agile community of practice?
The 'Virtually Agile' Slack community of practice is always welcoming of new members and is growing rapidly. This space intends to be community driven, neurodiverse place where people can share and learn from one another. You, your colleagues and anyone interested is welcome to get involved. Sign up here;
Don't stop believin' folks