New Retrospective - American Football - What plays does your team need to try next?
Hello again sports fans!
The new NFL season is fast approaching and therefore Retro number #83 in my collection is the American football retrospective. To browse my full back catalogue of retro templates categorised by theme, click here;
I created a Cricket themed retrospective recently, I figured I'd go for a theme that may resonate more for those in the States.
I'm a British Packers fan who has made the pilgrimage to Lambeau field a few times now, forgive the Packers imagery fans of other teams.
Access the Miro and image templates below, plug & play into your own instances and let us know how you get on! To learn more about how to open templates in your virtual whiteboard of choice, download the quick guide here;
Why use this retro?
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨: Use themes the sport American football to identify improvements as a team. Prompts include;
- Touch Down- What did we achieve in the last iteration? What points did we put on the board?
- Fumble- Where did we drop the ball in the last iteration? Where do we need to improve?
- Draft Day - We need to bring in some new skills to the team. What skills do we select with our draft pick?
- Time out - Where do we need to pause and reflect as a team? How could we pivot what we're doing and win the next iteration?
- Ring of honour - What are our greatest achievements as a team? What notable wins have we had in our teams history
- Next plays - What plays will we try next? What should we do to improve our chances of success?
Retro the retro: Inspect & Adapt the retro itself by rating how much value it brought you & the team using the fist of five scale. Retros themselves should also be subject to continuous improvement
I of course claim no ownership to any of the copyright materials displayed.
Looking for an Agile community of practice?
The 'Virtually Agile' Slack community of practice is always welcoming of new members and is growing rapidly. This space intends to be community driven, neurodiverse place where people can share and learn from one another. You, your colleagues and anyone interested is welcome to get involved. Sign up here;
Don't stop believin' folks