New themed Retrospective - 5 Dysfunctions of a team
In a slight shift away from my more abstract & metaphorical retros, this one delves into some of the theory shared within Patrick Lencionis book - 5 Dysfunctions of a team.
Access the Miro & Mural templates below, plug & play into your own instances and let me know how you get on!
Why use this retro?
- 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗰𝗲: Share what makes a great team from your own perspective. You may be surprised by what others share
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨: Using the 5 dysfunctions of a team shared within Patrick Lencioni's book, explore how your team could;
- Build a greater foundation of trust
- Create an environment for healthy conflict
- Enable greater buy-in & commitment
- Hold each other accountable in a safe way
- Pay greater attention to collective goals
I of course claim no ownership to the copyright material displayed as part of this template.
Looking for an Agile community of practice?
The 'Virtually Agile' Slack community of practice is always welcoming of new members and is growing rapidly. This space intends to be community driven, neurodiverse place where people can share and learn from one another. You, your colleagues and anyone interested is welcome to get involved. Sign up here;
Don't stop believin folks